Hi Everyone- here to share a super easy and quick Fourth of July favor with you. My favorite part of summer is definitely the Fourth of July. I love celebrating our great nation but I also just love the day in general. For me and my family, it means just hanging by the pool, grilling and relaxing with friend. Whether I’m hosting the party or a guest at a friend house, I always like to have a little favor to pass out to make the day a bit more special. Everyone will love these.
- free tag download available here- print on cardstock
- free Kisses sticker download available here- print on full label sheet
- Hersey Kisses
- 3/4 inch paper punch (I ordered mine on Amazon)
- any plastic container or cellophane bag (I got mine here)
- Print your free download.
- Cut out tag.
- Punch out circle sticker and adhere to the bottom of the Kisses.
- Fill your container and attach your tag.