Hi Everyone! Yes, you read that right. Today we are sharing a recipe for Pumpkin Spice Caramel Krispies Bar. Just think of them as all the best flavors of fall wrapped up into one easy treat. If you have been reading my blog for a while, you know I am fond of cereal bars. They are so easy to make and with all the cereals and marshmallow flavors out there, combinations are endless. Don’t be afraid to experiment. These treat were a result of that.
- 2 bags Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows
- 11 cups Rice Krispies
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce and more for drizzling
- buttercream frosting for drizzling optional
- Melt the margarine in large pot over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted and smooth.
- Mix in 1/2 cup caramel sauce until well combined.
- Remove from heat. Mix in cereal.
- Spread in a parchment lined 9×13 pan.
- Using buttered parchment, press the treats down until compact. Let cool.
You can certainly eat them like this but for an extra special treat, mix 1 cup buttercream with 1/4 cup caramel sauce and drizzle over cut krispie squares. Then drizzle the squares with caramel.