Hi Everyone! Ready for a fresh and yummy breakfast treat. These lemon blueberry yogurt muffins are a great mix of sweet, tart, moist and yummy. The bright fresh flavor is perfect for the new year. Greek yogurt adds the perfect bit of tangy and lots of moisture making these muffins a Raulli family favorite. The lemon glaze drizzle on the top is my favorite part but you can always skip that.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- Zest 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup blueberries tossed in 1 TBSP flour
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¾ cup confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk together 2 cups of flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine oil, vanilla, eggs, sugar, greek yogurt, zest, and lemon juice.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Stir blueberries into the batter.
- Scoop batter into vessels on a cupcake pan filling paper liners until they are 3/4 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until cupcake springs back when lightly poked. remove from oven and let cool.
- To make the glaze mix together lemon juice and powdered sugar. Glaze should be slightly thinner than toothpaste. Put into a piping bag or ziplock. Snip off the end and drizzle over muffins.
Off to a yummy week!
Your blueberry muffins look so luscious. Pinning these and going to make them.
Coming over from the Scoop.
Gathered In The Kitchen says
Looks delicious!! Will have to give this a try!