Happy Friday. Today we are sharing a beautiful Spring Garden Party that Lynzy with Sparkling Footsteps styled for her daughter Olivia’s woodland animal themed first birthday party!If this precious party doesn’t make you long for spring, nothing will. There are so many precious personal details. This party was obviously put together with love. My favorite details are the personalized marches, all of the beautiful signage and the bunny bags.
Liv turned one this past weekend and the weekend before that was her official party. The theme was a vintage garden party. I had so much fun pulling everything together over the past few months (kind of makes me interested in party planning !) I was totally stressed the morning of the event (for about 15 minutes – until I saw everything come together!)
Make sure to hop on over to Sparkling footsteps for more party pictures! You can also find Lynzy on Facebook.
If you would like to be featured on Bloom- check out our submissions link at the top of the page. Can’t wait to hear from you! Have a great weekend everyone.
- Invitations: Minted
- Party Signs (Party this way, Liv Turns One, Treats & Ball Pit): Paper & Posies
- Mint Cake Stand: Minted
- Macarons: Nikkolette’s Macarons
- Gold/Mint Tiered Stand – Vintage: Nancy’s Tea Shop
- Wooden Cameras: Fawn Over Baby
- “with love in her heart and flowers in her hair” wooden sign: House of Belonging
- Plates: Louis B Boutique
- Mini Confetti Balloons (in tree), large party balloon with tassel: Confetti & Co.
- Livie’s Cake Sign: Little Dovie
- Cupcake Pom Pom Toppers: Little Boo Design
- Framed Floral Prints: The Olive Plum
- Olivia’s Wood Engraved Book (everyone wrote her a little card and put it inside the envelope for her to open when she’s 18!): Fresh Party Collective
- Floral Letter: Fresh Party Collective
- Liv’s Party Hat: Little Blue Olive
- Favor Bags & Noise makers: Fun Fiestas by ili
- Animal Masks: Live Sweet Shop
- Maracas: Vintage Baby Doll
- High Chair: Vintage – Refurbished by me
- One Banner: Rifle Paper Co.
- Cake & Cupcakes: Made by my dear friend Amy
Cynthia Banessa says
Super cute party decor!!!
I agree Cynthia!