Welcome Everyone! I have S’more Treats for my peeps today! Halloween is absolutely one of my FAVORITE holidays and to celebrate I pulled together the creative minds of some of my talented blogging friends to bring you over 110 fabulous Halloween ideas! From costumes to parties, crafts and home decor, recipes and free printables, we have so many fun ideas to share!
I combined two things I love- s’mores and peeps to make these super cute Halloween s’more boxes that you can share with friends and family. Who doesn’t love a s’more?
Download our free printable here and print on bright white card stock. Package up everything you need to make a Halloween s’more- graham crackers, chocolate bars and my favorite little ghosts peeps in these adorable boxes found here.
You can also wrap them in a cellophane bag.
Want some more Halloween ideas?
I guarantee you’ll find a project (or 10!) that you would love to incorporate into your Halloween festivities. All week, myself and my blogging friends will be sharing our fun creations with all of you. Each day will include approximately 20 Halloween projects and you can “hop” from one blog to another to check them all out.
1. Halloween Witch Crashing Decoration
2. Quoth the Raven, “Nevermore” Wreath
3. DIY Sharpie Pumpkin
4. Flying Bat Silhouettes
5. Halloween Cupcake Wrappers & Toppers
6. Easy Geometric Wooden Pumpkins
7. DIY and DYE Autumn Burlap Jar Candles
8. Easy DIY Halloween Tray
9. CreepyCritter Halloween Wreath
10. Blood Shot Paleo Deviled Eggs Eyeballs
11. Free Halloween Subway Art Printable
12. S’more Treats
13. Candy Corn Halloween Sign
14. Thumb Tack Pumpkin
15. Halloween Fun Decorating Sugar Cookies
16. Eraser-Stamped Trick-or-Treat Bag
17. Free Printable – Halloween Gift Tags
18. DIY Halloween Trick or Treat Door Mat
19. Pumpkin Mason Jar Luminary
20. Dia De Los Muertos Flower Vase