Hi Everyone! Make sure to subscribe by email on the right sidebar so that you don’t miss a post.
Yes they are back! I couldn’t end the year without sharing printables for my favorite party favor all done up for your New Year’s celebrations. This is the final installment in our Kisses series for these little plastic boxes. I am absolutely loving this turquoise, pink and silver color scheme for the holiday this year. I think it’s bright, fun, fresh and it’s appropriate for all ages and genders. These favors super easy make and who doesn’t love a kiss- especially on New Year’s Eve?
To make you need
- free tag download available here- print on cardstock
- free Kisses sticker download available here- print on full label sheet
- Hersey Kisses
- 3/4 inch paper punch (I ordered mine on Amazon)
- any plastic container or cellophane bag (I got mine here)
- Print your free downloads.
- Cut out tag.
- Punch out circle sticker and adhere to the bottom of the Kisses.
- Fill your container and attach your tag.
What are you planning for New Year’s Eve? I would love to hear about your plans and party prep. Share your ideas by leaving a comment.