Friday Feature this week is so much fun! Robyn and Lisa from Lettuce & Co.- Style. Eat. Play. styled this Red Spotty Love Party for eight year old Poppy. It’s hard to look at this celebration and not smile. I find this party happy, fresh and so adaptable. You can use this theme and layout for almost any occasion and definitely in any color scheme. An especially nice thing about this party is that it is not overly girly, so even boys would feel comfortable here.
Notice the cute wording on the invite? Lettuce and Co. writes:
Who doesn’t love spots? Our latest little client, eight year old Poppy most definitely loves spots, she loves red too.. so what better idea than to combine the two for her 8th birthday?
- Concept, Design and Styling & Stationery Lettuce & Co – Style. Eat. Play
- Cake and biscuits Cakes & Biscuits by Lisa
- Sweet Desserts Sweet Empire
- Photography Willem-Dirk du Toit
- Selectiono of Partywares (lolly bags, red buckets, glass milk jars and apothecary jars) Little Big Company
- Cake stand and Balloon emerald + ella
Popsicle Party this weekend. Photos next week. Have a great weekend. XO,