Happy Friday everyone! We have something yummy for you today- S’mores Bark. It is the perfect way to start the weekend. Everyone in my house LOVES s’mores but sometimes building a fire just out of the question or we need something that can be made ahead of time and that is easy to take on the go. This S’mores Bark give you all the flavors you crave without any hassle and can be made in just under 10 minutes. One bite and I know you’ll want s’more.
- 24 ounce bag semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups golden grahams
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Put chocolate chips in a microwave proof bowl and melt stirring every 30 seconds until smooth. Do not over heat.
- Fill a piping bag or ziplock bag with the corner snipped off with ⅓ cup of the melted chocolate and set aside.
- Spread the remaining chocolate on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Sprinkle on Golden Grahams and gently press into chocolate.
- Repeat with the mini marshmallows.
- Drizzle the chocolate from the piping bag over the bark.
- Let set until harden and then break or cut into pieces.
I would love to see your bark. Share a photo and tag us on Instagram @bloomdesignsonline. Have a great weekend everyone.