Aren’t you glad it’s Friday? I always love twin birthday parties! This Monster Truck Party that Tali of A Party Studio is double the fun. Tali chose a sweet blue and yellow color scheme for boys Avry and Asher who were turning four. The clever food names and bright blod patterns make this party a smash.
Tali writes: Avry and Asher love monster trucks so this was the perfect theme for their 4th birthday party.
- Mum, Katy, made large posters of each boy for the dessert table backdrop
- Cake pops that looked like monster truck tires
- Each child had a cake with their name as a cake topper
- Large “Keep Calm and Crush On” poster
- Painted mason jars were used as flower vases
- Fondant cupake toppers that matched the printable party supplies
For more party inspiration for A Party Studio, make sure to visit them on Facebook and on Etsy. If you would like to be featured, send your parties to Bloomonline@sbcglobal.net. I will be back in a bit for a great summer giveaway. Make sure to follow me on Instagram so you know when it’s up!
Party Styling and Printables: A Party Studio
Photographer: All Things Great and Small Photography
Fondant Cupake Toppers: Fancy Cakes