Hi Everyone. I wanted to share my family’s traditional Easter breakfast treat with you. This Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread is pure yummy deliciousness but very easy to make. My family just gobbles it up. The pecans are optional but they do add such a nice crunch to the bread that I think you should try them. I originally shared this last year but after Easter was over. I thought I would repost the recipe before Easter this year so you could try it with your family.
To make, you need
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 cans Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Heat your oven to 350 degrees. In a saucepan, bring brown sugar, butter and water to a slow boil. Remove from heat and add nuts.
2.In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
3. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces. Toss in sugar mixture.
4. Place half of the biscuits in a greased bundt pan. Pour half of the caramel sauce over them. Repeat with remaining biscuits and sauce.
5. Cook for 30-35 minutes. Serve warm.
What do you have a traditional Easter breakfast or brunch dish that you love? I would love to know. Please share by leaving a comment…