I am beyond delighted to be share this amazing Horse Party by A Blissful Nest. Rebekah Dempsey, founder of A Blissful Nest, is a MASTER party stylist. She is truly a pioneer in the field of party planning and I have been following her work long before I bloomed. To say that I admire Rebekah is such an understatement. It is a huge honor for me to be able to feature her daughter’s Horse Party. (huge, huge happy day!)
Clearly Rebekah’s work speaks for itself. There are so many beautiful details in this party. Everything is so pretty so pretty and feminine without being frilly. I am totally in love with the red, pink and burlap color scheme. Did you notice that it matches the color of the barn? Told you Rebekah’s brilliant.
You can see more of this party on A Blissful Nest.
Two fun side notes
– I actually styled a pony party last month. While I see some similar ideas in Rebekah’s party, they are done a totally different way. I love seeing how the same theme can be styled completely different! I will be sharing my party in March.
– Rebekah actually worked in the town I call home. She moved just before I got into the party styling business. Wished she still lived here so I could go to some of her parties!
- Styling/Printable Party Decorations: A Blissful Nest
- Photography: Alyssa Maisano Photography
- Cake: Caroline’s Cakery
- Cake Pops & Chocolate Lollipops: Evie & Mallow
- Cupcake Fondant Toppers: Edible Details
- Cookies: Firefly Confections http://www.fireflyconfections.com/
- Candy Kabobs: Sweets Indeed http://www.sweetsindeed.com/
- Banner on Dessert Table: Deliciously Darling
- Burlap Table Cloth: Candy Crush Shop
- Striped Favor Boxes: Pamela Smerker Designs
- Party Picks in Flowers: Peckled
- Party Supplies: Party On Designs
- Party Supplies: Bloom Designs
- Girls Shirt: Twisted Boutique
- Rosette On Girls Shirt: Skylar Raine
- Location: Woodhaven Stable
- Horse Watercolor Illustrations: Paper & Pigtails