Jenny Dixon of Craft That Party created this amazing roller skate party! I am in love with the color scheme and all of the handmade details. Jenny is always so good at personalizing her parties and making the birthday girl feel extra special. Make sure to visit her on her blog, Craft That Party
My favorite elements
- The hand crafted flowers
- Adorable roller skate toppers on the cake
- The tube sock vases- absolutely brilliant!
Bird’s Party sent her brand new Roller Skate printable collection for me to work with. I immediately loved the colors and fun graphics. I wanted to make this party retro and very girly.
- Styling and Photography: Jenny Dixon
- Roller Skate Printable Party Collection: Bird’s Party
- Desserts: Samantha’s Sweets
- Wood Signs: Small Town Myrtle Brown
- Kusudama Flowers: Origami Delights
- Fondant Cupcake Toppers and Roller Skates: Edible Details
- Fondant Cake Topper and Flowers: Love and Sugar Kisses
- Balloons, Spoons, Bottle Caps, Gumball Necklaces: Whimsical Printables
- Balloon Tassels: The Flair Exchange
- Milk Glass Cake Plates (Favor Table): Mosser Glass
- Lip Balm Party Favors: Zaaina
Isn’t this the perfect theme for summer! A huge thank you to Jenny for sharing this with us. If you would like to be on Friday Feature, email a zip file of you party to email@example.com. We would love to feature you!
Have an amazing Father’s Day weekend. XO,
Absolutely adorable party!! I love all the decorations and the color. She did an amazing job!!
Such a cute party! Sock vases?? So perfect!!